Hudson Fuggle are hiring!
About Hudson Fuggle
Based in London Bridge we are an award-winning creative consultancy with a small but perfectly formed team of designers, programmers, copywriters and filmmakers. Specialising in destination marketing and education, our clients include London Bridge City, South Bank London, Old Street District, WeAreWaterloo, Leadenhall Market, University of London, ExCeL London and the Royal Academy of Dance.
About the role
We are looking for a talented Social Media Manager to manage, moderate, develop and curate our clients’ social platforms. A natural communicator with a keen eye for detail, you will have a proven track record of growing online communities and creating campaigns and content (including film and copy) for use across a wide range of platforms. You will also have experience of using analytics to evaluate performance and optimise strategy, with social engagement, amplification and growth as the key measures of success. A strong team player, you will enjoy working with colleagues to develop ideas and proposals for new and existing clients. As the studio’s social guru, you will lead on identifying new trends and opportunities to give our clients a competitive edge.
This is a permanent, full-time position reporting to the Head of Content. The standard working hours are Monday-Friday, 9:00-18:00, with occasional evenings as required.
We are offering a salary of c.£25K per annum (dependent on experience).
- Work with the Head of Content to develop and deliver social media strategies and campaigns for Hudson Fuggle’s clients.
- Manage, moderate, develop and curate our clients’ social platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Produce content for our clients’ social media feeds, both independently and in collaboration with the wider studio. Content will include, but not be limited to, copy, branded posts, film, Instagram Stories, interviews and competitions.
- Ensure that all content is of the highest possible standard and adheres to clients’ brand requirements, as well as Hudson Fuggle guidelines.
- Engage clients’ stakeholders in the creation and amplification of social content through regular communication, site visits and on-camera interviews.
- Deliver the agreed KPIs and SLAs for all accounts and campaigns, reporting regularly to the Head of Content and Directors on work in progress.
- Use analytics to evaluate and evidence performance, report on progress and optimise strategy.
- Manage budgets and provide reporting for paid social boosting, working to ensure that appropriate audiences are targeted for the best possible return on investment.
- Liaise directly with clients on the progress and day-to-day running of projects.
- Attend any client events and/or meetings that are central to the role, both within the working day and, on occasion, outside of normal studio hours.
- Support the Head of Content and Directors on the development of content for Hudson Fuggle’s own communication channels (including social, film, print and digital).
- Liaise with the Studio Manager to plan and source the design support necessary to deliver the work.
- Meet and manage agreed deadlines by prioritising each individual account’s needs and maintaining accurate records.
- Keep abreast of industry best practice and insights, identifying new social media trends, developments and channels that might affect Hudson Fuggle and/or our clients.
- Any other reasonable duties as required by the Head of Content and Directors.
- A professional working knowledge of the key social media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and Snapchat) and associated social media management tools (e.g. Hootsuite, TweetDeck etc.).
- Experience of producing creative content, generating engagement and amplification, and growing online communities.
- Knowledge of social analytic tools and experience of using data to create reports and evaluate performance.
- A confident and creative communicator, with excellent written and spoken English.
- An exceptional proofreader, with meticulous attention to detail.
- Highly organised and able to take full responsibility for the day-to-day running of projects.
- Proactive, able to multitask and prioritise a busy workload to meet competing deadlines.
- A strong team player, able to take direction and collaborate, but also work on own initiative.
- Flexible, able to work in a smart and focused way, but also be open to change.
- Able to build and maintain positive working relationships with colleagues, clients and wider stakeholders.
- Friendly, approachable, diplomatic and enthusiastic.
- Excellent IT skills, preferably with experience of working on a Mac.
- Awareness of the Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Premiere Pro and InDesign).
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- Working knowledge of email marketing platforms (e.g. Dotmailer, Mailchimp).
- Working knowledge of CMS (e.g. WordPress etc.).
- Basic understanding of SEO.
- Previous experience of working in a fast-paced studio or agency environment.
Get in touch
To apply, please send a covering letter (no longer than two sides of A4) and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 21 June 2019.
Interviews will take place in late June.
NB Unfortunately we will only be able to contact candidates who have been shortlisted to progress through to the next stage.
Hudson Fuggle is an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please.