Join the social media team
Hudson Fuggle are hiring!
We are an award-winning creative consultancy looking for an exceptional Social Media Executive to join our fast-paced and beautifully-formed team of designers, programmers, copywriters and film-makers.
Based in the London Bridge area, we seek a highly organised and creative individual to devise, deliver and monitor social media campaigns in this client-facing role. A natural communicator with a remarkably keen eye for detail, you will have a proven track record of growing online communities and creating content for use across a range of platforms. You will also have experience of using analytics to evaluate performance, report on progress and optimise strategy.
A strong team player, you will enjoy working with colleagues to develop ideas and proposals for new and existing clients. As the studio’s social guru, you will show initiative in identifying new trends and technology to help promote our clients and give them a competitive edge. You will also support on the development of content for other communication channels (including web and print) as required.
A grade A planner, you will thrive on your ability to prioritise and organise the day, week and month ahead, and be comfortable juggling a number of accounts. You will also enjoy the responsibility of ensuring the accuracy, originality and relevance of all content.
This is an exciting opportunity for an emerging social media specialist ready to take the next step in their career. Previous experience of working in an agency or studio environment is essential.
Your key skills should include:
– An excellent working knowledge of using social media channels for business
– A strong track record of successful creation, implementation and evaluation of social media activity and campaigns
– The confidence to liaise directly with clients on the progress and day-to-day running of your projects, on the phone, over email or through attendance at client meetings and presentations
– The ability to work both as part of a team or independently, identifying and managing your own deadlines and priorities
– The ability to brief and project manage internal resources e.g designers on your requirements for branded materials to accompany your campaign ideas
– An eye for detail and a stickler for the highest quality in all areas of production
– Strong communication skills with, impeccable spoken and written English
– Experience of working in a similar agency or studio environment essential.
– Proactive. You are self-motivated and happy to take the lead to get things done
– Highly organised. You are a natural note taker, a stickler for detail and happiest when planning ahead. You know the status of your accounts inside out.
– Perceptive. You instinctively know when something is not appropriate to post and when to seek a second opinion
– Keen to learn through a combination of self-initiated training and in-house or external training where appropriate
– Friendly, approachable personality
– Enthusiastic and hard working
– Articulate, with impeccable spoken and written English.
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Reports to: The Directors
Salary: £23-25k per annum, dependent on experience
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00 – 18:00 (plus such additional hours as necessary for the proper performance of your duties.)
How to apply:
Send a covering letter (no longer than two sides of A4) and your CV to email@example.com
Hudson Fuggle is an equal opportunities employer.