Join the development team
Hudson Fuggle are hiring!
We are an award-winning branding agency based in the London Bridge area and are looking for an exceptional Front End Web Developer to join our fast-paced and beautifully- formed creative team.
We seek a highly organised, dynamic and creative individual to develop and maintain websites for current and future clients.
working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, XD or Sketch and email marketing systems will also help.
A strong team player, you will enjoy working with colleagues to develop ideas for new and existing clients. As the studio’s digital guru, you will show initiative in identifying new trends and technology to help promote our clients and give them a competitive edge.
You are someone who enjoys getting to grips with the detail and enjoys the
responsibility of ensuring the accuracy and suitability of your work.
This is an exciting opportunity for a developing web specialist who enjoys getting involved in the wider studio environment and is ready to take the next step in their career. Previous experience of working in an agency is essential.
Your key skills should include:
– A strong track record of successful creation and management of websites
– Knowledge of Git and Gulp
– An excellent understanding of WordPress CMS and plugins
– Thorough understanding of website functionality
– The ability to analyse Google Analytics
– The confidence to liaise directly with clients on the day-to-day running of your projects
– The ability to work both as part of a team or independently, identifying and
managing your own deadlines and the ability to prioritise and work on a number of different projects simultaneously
– An eye for detail and a stickler for the highest quality in all areas of production
Desired but not essential:
– Experience with the Google Cloud platform / server maintenance
– Have experience in SEO and website optimisation
– Basic knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects
– Proactive. You are self-motivated and happy to take the lead to get things done
– Highly organised. You are a natural note taker, a stickler for detail and happiest when planning ahead
– Keen to learn through a combination of self-initiated training and in-house or
external training where appropriate
– Friendly, approachable personality and happiest when collaborating with colleagues to solve business solutions
– Enthusiastic and hard workin
– Articulate, with impeccable spoken and written English.
This is a full time position,salary will be dependent on experience.
How to apply:
Send a covering letter and your CV to email@example.com
Feel free to also send your online portfolio should you have one.
Hudson Fuggle is an equal opportunities employer.