Hudson Fuggle are hiring!
About Hudson Fuggle
Based in London Bridge we are an award-winning creative consultancy with a small but perfectly formed team of designers, programmers, copywriters and filmmakers. Specialising in destination marketing and education, our clients include London Bridge City, South Bank London, Old Street District, WeAreWaterloo, Leadenhall Market, University of London, ExCeL London and the Royal Academy of Dance.
About the role
We are looking for an exceptionally talented designer with a minimum of two years experience to join our friendly and beautifully-formed creative team.
You will have a passion for the craft, a keen eye for detail and a constant stream of brilliant ideas.
You will be given the responsibility to develop brands across all channels, whilst actively managing your own design projects and liaising directly with clients on a daily basis.
We are looking for someone who is an expert in the core Mac-based Adobe Programmes (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop). Knowledge of UX design sensibilities, Sketch, prototyping software and use of Trello would be a bonus.
You will have:
- The confidence to liaise directly with clients on the progress and day-to-day running of projects and to attend client presentations
- The ability to accurately brief, project manage and direct external resources (front-end developers, film-makers, photographers, copywriters and printers)
- A keen eye for detail and be an absolute stickler for the highest standards in all areas of production
- Strong communication skills with excellent spoken and written English
- Friendly, approachable and hard working.
Get in touch
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com with a pdf of your best projects before Friday 29th June.
We’re offering a salary of £23–25k per annum.
Interviews will take place in early July.
NB Unfortunately we will only be able to contact candidates who have been shortlisted to progress through to the next stage.
Hudson Fuggle is an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please.